- Student workbook must be obtained prior to class. If registration is at least 7 days prior to the class, workbooks can be mailed or picked up. If less than 7 days in advance, pick-up is required. Choose between mailing or pick-up when registering. Workbook pick up is as follows:
- Victoria: from the instructor in Victoria.
- Nanaimo: from the Beban Social Centre M-F from 8:30-12:00 or 1:30-4:30.
- In person exam is required. Students must show government-issued identification. The instructor will confirm the date and time, but exams are likely:
- Victoria: arrangements made with instructor for exam, typically the morning after the class.
- Nanaimo: Beban Park Social Cr, Rooms 2 & 3 at 3:00-3:30 pm on July 9, 2022.
- This course is presented online by a live FOODSAFE instructor. Students must have microphone and camera activated during the course.